Work in Progress

Do you think our new design better than existing?

• Old one way much better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

compleo

Valued Member
I mean it will be fixed in new version. Please send me email if you like to participate.

Ok,i wasn't aware of this.I sent an e mail about a week ago regarding the beta e mail.If you want the e mail i used i will provide it with the convo feature.

Will the original e mail remain?

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
Ok,i wasn't aware of this.I sent an e mail about a week ago regarding the beta e mail.If you want the e mail i used i will provide it with the convo feature.

Will the original e mail remain?
If you send, then prolly i have it. Im going to start sending out closer to weekends. And yes, you will be able to use classic email during beta. All incoming emails from third party emails will be copied in both classic and new interface

compleo

Valued Member
And yes, you will be able to use classic email during beta.

Ok,if you keep the new beta mail will you still keep the original e mail.Will the beta e mail have the same option,which is to use it without encryption/keys,as in regular web mail.

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
Ok,if you keep the new beta mail will you still keep the original e mail.Will the beta e mail have the same option,which is to use it without encryption/keys,as in regular web mail.
Beta have same option plus support for openPGP. however after beta period over all emails send with beta would be deleted from send folder, in order to keep integrity with original mailbox

compleo

Valued Member
At 1st i thought the beta e mail is a separate e mail account? I get the impression that the beta will be part of the original email & will eventually become 1?

Can someone request the beta mail if they don't have a scrypt e mail account?

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
At 1st i thought the beta e mail is a separate e mail account? I get the impression that the beta will be part of the original email & will eventually become 1?

Can someone request the beta mail if they don't have a scrypt e mail account?
For beta, I will import existing user profile into another database. They will be able to send, receive and communicate as it regular email. But at the end, this data will be deleted. And when beta period is over, I will put new website as replacement, and everyone will be using new interface, and those who were beta testers, will start as everyone else. For those who don't have an account, they can open one in classic and send me a request.

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
Hello everyone. It's been a while since my last post. I want to welcome everyone to participate in our beta testing for our new version of SCRYPTmail.

We've completely redesigned existing service and added tons of new features, like Google Auth or Yubikey, send and receive PGP encrypted messages with attachments to single or multiple users, spam filter, folder expiration, signature and custom names for each alias. Option to import or export PGP key from third service. And many more.

If you are interested to receive a link, and willing to help us, please create an account in our existing service or if you have one send me email at: betatest@scryptmail.com

Thank you,
Sergei

foggy

Valued Member
I'm using the upgraded Scryptmail this morning but already have a few issues:

1. Messages removed to the Trash folder (from, for example, the Sent folder) are not remaining that way. Logging in minutes later they are reappearing in the folder from which they were deleted.

2. Trash is not being deleted. I delete all, sign in a few minutes late and it's all still appearing in my Trash folder (even though it was visibly removed from the Trash folder during the previous session).

3. I have tried "redirecting" several emails from my FastMail account to Scryptmail, but none have shown up yet.

4. In Palemoon I did have trouble signing out. It wouldn't let me. Error message. FF logged out fine.

5. A question -- I noticed I can navigate away from Scryptmail without the warning of needing to logout first which I got with the old interface. Is that the way it's supposed to work now, or is that a bug?

On the positive side -- and I don't know if this it's just me, but -- this upgrade seems to navigate between folders and open messages almost as blazingly fast as Fastmail. I hope it continues to behave that way. Great work, Sergei! :D

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
@SCRYPTmail I sent emails from tutanota and protonmail to scryptmail but emails even after two hours not reached the scryptmail inbox.
I apologize, we used our conservative settings on parsing incoming emails 40 per minute to be able to stop it if get errors. But it was overwhelmed in a moment. We raised a limit, and emails should catch up within next 10 minutes

Reactions: xyz

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
I'm using the upgraded Scryptmail this morning but already have a few issues:

1. Messages removed to the Trash folder (from, for example, the Sent folder) are not remaining that way. Logging in minutes later they are reappearing in the folder from which they were deleted.

2. Trash is not being deleted. I delete all, sign in a few minutes late and it's all still appearing in my Trash folder (even though it was visibly removed from the Trash folder during the previous session).

3. I have tried "redirecting" several emails from my FastMail account to Scryptmail, but none have shown up yet.

4. In Palemoon I did have trouble signing out. It wouldn't let me. Error message. FF logged out fine.

5. A question -- I noticed I can navigate away from Scryptmail without the warning of needing to logout first which I got with the old interface. Is that the way it's supposed to work now, or is that a bug?

On the positive side -- and I don't know if this it's just me, but -- this upgrade seems to navigate between folders and open messages almost as blazingly fast as Fastmail. I hope it continues to behave that way. Great work, Sergei! :D
Roger That

BR459

New Email
When im using Firefox 44.0.2 & click onto login i do not receive any error messages but justa blue circle over & over again likes its trying to load the page but never does!?!?? When using Chrome I can login just fine, any suggestions & or ideas?? Thanks in advance!!