unblock my hotmail account

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by gudoi1, Apr 16, 2012.

1. gudoi1

gudoi1 New Email

i cant un block my hotmail account Gidudu1@hotmail.com bse there is no provision for me to put my alternative email Gidudu@aol.com for me to be sent the code, can you help me to sort this out.

andrew

2. Namnu

Namnu New Email

My email address has been blocked, abcd01@hotmail.com, it gives me the option to send a reset code to my alternative email address which I provides when creating my email, however I now do not have the paasword to the alternative email. Can someone help me???? I have vital information in this email address. Thank u

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
  3. deborahkatz24

deborahkatz24 New Email

I have the same, is it already solved for you? If yes how??

4. nomy2704

nomy2704 New Email

I also have same issue and desperatelky need my email. ABCD@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
  5. Namnu

Namnu New Email

I finally had success.. What I did was when iwas onthe hotmail sign in page I clicked on forgot your password, it then gave me options to how I wanted to retrieve my password. I clicked customer service which was one of the options. This then provides u with a form to complete which can identify you as the account holder. Once I done this i submitted the form and because the information I had given was right I got a password reset link which I then reset my password.
    Hope this helps

6. THERESA

THERESA Customer Service Staff Member

FYI I changed the email addresses above. Unless you guys want a ton of spam when you regain control of your email accounts. You should never post your email address online. :)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.