Switch Back from Verizon Yahoo Mail to Verizon Web Mail

dk1047

New Email
I am a new Verizon fios user. I have use both free and paid Yahoo accounts for years, and like them. So, I took advantage of the opportunity to try out linking my verizon e-mail account with my yahoo acount. The first problem began when I was allowed to link a PAID yahoo account to my Verizon account. Only free Yahoo accounts are supposedly allowed to be linked. I finally suceeded in unlinking them by cancelling the premium Yahoo service and finally they unlinked. By that, I mean that I was able to disable the function that allowed you to switch between your yahoo email and verizon email. That was terriblly confusing.

Unfortunately, I can no longer sign into the traditional Verizon Webmail as I would like to do. I want to return to that basic Verizon Webmail service but can find no way to stop using the Verizon-Yahoo e-mail feature. IE, I cannot find any way to completely disassociate my Verizon E-mail Account from the Verizon-Yahoo E-mail Account. When I try and sign in to the Verizon Webmail, I am always redirected to the Verizon-Yahoo portal/

How do I completely disassociate these two accounts? Help!

dk1047

New Email
Unfortunately It did not work at all. I got many Scrip error messages and eventually ended up back at the central being directed to Yahoo Mail.

I saw no opportunity to choose MSN.

If It makes a difference, and my guess is that it does, I am using FIOS, not DSL. I noticed that your URLs had DSL in them.

:confused:

flagtime

New Email
I am a new Verizon fios user. I have use both free and paid Yahoo accounts for years, and like them. So, I took advantage of the opportunity to try out linking my verizon e-mail account with my yahoo acount. The first problem began when I was allowed to link a PAID yahoo account to my Verizon account. Only free Yahoo accounts are supposedly allowed to be linked. I finally suceeded in unlinking them by cancelling the premium Yahoo service and finally they unlinked. By that, I mean that I was able to disable the function that allowed you to switch between your yahoo email and verizon email. That was terriblly confusing.

Unfortunately, I can no longer sign into the traditional Verizon Webmail as I would like to do. I want to return to that basic Verizon Webmail service but can find no way to stop using the Verizon-Yahoo e-mail feature. IE, I cannot find any way to completely disassociate my Verizon E-mail Account from the Verizon-Yahoo E-mail Account. When I try and sign in to the Verizon Webmail, I am always redirected to the Verizon-Yahoo portal/

How do I completely disassociate these two accounts? Help!

You cannot go to verizon.net and sign in?