sending Links 0010

BenSwets

New Email
When I send email containing links from my domain email hosted at LunarPages or from Gmail, the links are clickable when received by users of Yahoo mail (free version), Outlook.com, Apple Email, and Gmail.

When I send email containing links from Mailbird or the Windows 10 client, links are not clickable when received by users of Yahoo mail and Outlook.com.

If I want my audience to receive clickable links, I feel that I must abandon Mailbird and Wndows 10 clients and rely on my domain email for sending mail as I have done for five years. Is it reasonable to try to make some adjustment in Windows or the Mailbird client to insure that all recipients will receive clickable links? I am attracted to a more robust client than offered by my hosting company. I like the prospect of having multiple accounts in a single client. I have not studied the the MS Office software’s Outlook client for this. It seems a pity that the intrinsic Windows 10 Client and Mailbird seem unusable when sending links. The Mailbird staff told me it is the recipient’s fault.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
That's strange, they might not show clickable on your end, but even sending links as plain text they'll usually be converted and clickable in the Yahoo and Gmail webmails. Are your emails going to the spam folder and that's why they're not clickable?

BenSwets

New Email
Not going to spam folder. The outlook.com receiving program began regarding sender as spammer. Even after outlook.com was taught that the sender is "safe," links are not clickable when coming from windows client but are clickable when coming from same sender at my domain host webmail. You say "clickable in the Yahoo and Gmail" ... Yes Gmail (and Apple mail) not Yahoo (nor outlook.com) when coming from windows client sender, yes Gmail AND Yahoo (and outlook.com and Apple mail) when coming from my domain email and Gmail sender.