Recovering (secondary) email address

Treve

New Email
is there any way to recover the names of email accounts which use another email account as a way to recover forgotten passwords? In my case, i have my own email adress, which has been used multiple times by myself as such a backup, and I have forgotten some of my secundary email adresses, again, is there some way to recover the names of these secundary adresses?

Much obliged,
Evert

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Evert,

Can you please explain with some more detail what information you're looking for?

I'm not sure if you are trying to identify account aliases associated with an account. If yes, which email service do you use?

Are you trying to figure out other email addresses that you might have set to forward to your primary account?

Treve

New Email
Hello popowich,

I believ an alias is somewhat different from what i am looking for.
I have, throughout the past 5 years, created many dummy email-accounts (all of them hotmail) for the sole reason of playing trial version of games.
Now one of these dummy email accounts holds something that is now important to me, but i do not know which dummy email account it is. Every single one of these used my main email account as a "reference" - i do not know what the correct term is- but they are not aliases in the sense that they do not all have the same password or settings.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Treve,

This problem might not have a solution. Did you use any kind of naming scheme when creating the Hotmail accounts?

How often do you log into the dummy accounts? If you don't login at least every 6 months Hotmail will suspend and eventually delete the abandoned accounts.

Do you use a consistent name or any other information when signing up for the games? Maybe the support for the same can look you up by real name or billing information and use that to provide your email address.

Did you setup forwarding on the dummy accounts? Maybe you or a friend have an email from the dummy account that lists the username in your primary or their email account?