phone number verification

Discussion in 'Password Recovery' started by carl, Mar 28, 2015.

1. carl

carl New Email

good day! can anyone help me on how to access my yahoo acct? i know my id and password but yahoo required me to verify my acct using the phone number in my acct.. the problem is the phone number that acct is already inactive.. help me please thank you

2. THERESA

THERESA Customer Service Staff Member

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2016
  3. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Thanks Theresa!

The exact match for "I can't login to Yahoo because I don't have access to the associated phone number" is Yahoo Password Helper

Edit: That's still the right link, but I can't make a link that auto picks the correct selections for "I have a problem with my password or I am not able to receive a password on my phone"

THERESA likes this.
  4. popowich

Also, if you're having an issue because you're traveling, try having a trusted friend in your home country login to the account and update your 2 step logins with current information.

If everything fails, the last good phone number for Yahoo was 1-800-318-0612

5. sajjad saeed

sajjad saeed New Email

my new phone number is 00923224248975 please send me verification code this number i open my email amrubberstore@yahoo.com

Thanks

Sajjad Saeed

6. popowich

7. aryell

aryell New Email

hi,
    i have problem on geting my yahoo mail cause its ask my verification with sending to my old num but it does not active .So, how to settle it and want open it cause i have alot of thing important inside.pls help me fast

8. Latest Questions

Latest Questions postmaster & search

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.