PGP

Rockman

Valued Member
You mention "PGP Standart *" on your home page comparison chart (after clicking "more" SCRYPTmail.com is revealed. What is the significance of the asterisk? AFAIK, you can't do PGP yet. And, I assume "Standart" is just a typo for "Standard". None of the three services compared SCRYPTmail, Protonmail and Tutanota interoperate with PGP. At least not like Whiteout Mail has accomplished. Whiteout Mail - Protecting Your Privacy With Strong Encryption | Whiteout Networks

Readers might think I am being a bit harsh when reading my post above, but I assure you the best intentions and constructive feedback are the motives for improving email security and encryption for everyone.

Make email encryption, such as PGP and key management, secure and as easy as using Gmail - you win.

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
You mention "PGP Standart *" on your home page comparison chart (after clicking "more" SCRYPTmail.com is revealed. What is the significance of the asterisk? AFAIK, you can't do PGP yet. And, I assume "Standart" is just a typo for "Standard". None of the three services compared SCRYPTmail, Protonmail and Tutanota interoperate with PGP. At least not like Whiteout Mail has accomplished. Whiteout Mail - Protecting Your Privacy With Strong Encryption | Whiteout Networks

Readers might think I am being a bit harsh when reading my post above, but I assure you the best intentions and constructive feedback are the motives for improving email security and encryption for everyone.

Make email encryption, such as PGP and key management, secure and as easy as using Gmail - you win.

I think you always add value to our conversation, that translates into making my project better. Standart is typo I need to fix. Asterisks- if you mouse over will bring popup explaining what it is. Talking of which, you may confused by two different terms, openPGP and PGP standards. Where openPGP is what you thinking to exchange encrypted emails with other services, and PGP standard, that really means by definition, of way email get encrypted, i.e email body with symmetrical key, and key with public key.

Right now, my hands a little tie with moving all stuff over new framework, but openPGP will be coming :)