New HotMail Inbox interface impossible to read

mothertucker

New Email
Hi: I'm running VISTA. My browser is FIREFOX (the best). When I go to my HotMaiL INBOX with it's new ugly / useless OUTLOOK interface to retrieve a message, what I see instead of the original 2 vertical "frames" (left one is the folders column - right one USE TO BE the title list of my messages), now I see THREE [3] vertical "frames" instead. The left one is still my folder column. But the old right "list of messages", is now, split into two frames / columns... two SEPARATE columns. The old message list column is now newly truncated - in half - and since the "Message List" fonts have NOT been reduced in size, I only can now see less then half of the full message titles... where-as before I could see ALL of each message title in the list (we're talking horizontally, the right half has been taken over by a new third column).
The new, THIRD -on the right side if the inbox - frame/column, covers - and makes invisible - the whole right side of the Message List. This new column has in it (from top to the bottom of the screen) advertizements. There are two individual adds to this new vertical frame - one over the top of the other.
Visualize individual text type boxes sitting on top of each other. When you roll over one of them it opens a separate idiot box. That box contains an "X" (the CLOSE key) in the upper right corner of it - which does close the new idiot box. BUT, THAT, is ALL it closes. And, immediately upon closing the add, a NEW advertisement appears. This is Microsoft at it's worse. If I wasn't so dependent on my eMail service for messages from my family I would switch to APPLE and Safari. Can you help me get rid of this new Advertisement frame (the new THIRD column on the right side of my screen) ? Is there any way to close it? Is there a way to go back to the OLD HotMaiL format - which was MUCH more user friendly?