Need Good Software Suggestion for Bulk Mailing

Discussion in 'Email Newsletters' started by dinesh1234, Sep 14, 2009.

1. dinesh1234

dinesh1234 New Email

Hello Every1

Well i want to send 200000 [2 millions ] emails per day, how do i send ? which bulk mail software is useful to send 2millions email everyday ?

which software is use for bulk mailing ? or shall i use any online mailer to send emails ??

pls help me.

Thanks in advance.
    Nesh

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Hi Nesh,

The qmail MTA can easily handle this number of emails on modern hardware and a reasonable internet connection.

If you are new to qmail I recommend using the Life with qmail to guide your through the install process.

The EZMLM Mailing List package is nice mailing list software that runs on qmail servers.

EZMLM will automatically help you to maintain your mailing list, remove bad email addresses, etc.

Please make sure to start with clean lists and only send email to people that want to receive it.

-Raymond

3. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

If you are looking for a 3rd party service you can also try using Constant Contact.

-Raymond

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.