MY EMAIL HAS BEEN HACKED, CANT ACCESS HOTMAIL, PLEASE HELP

ycobb1974

Blacklisted
DEAR MS SUPPORT
I am so desperate because someone has hacked into my hotmail account and gained access to all of my contacts and personal information. This person has also changed the answer to my security question so that i cant reset my password. There is no number to call for hotmail help, so I am very desperate. My information is been in use by this intruder and he or she has been sending spam emails to all of my contacts through hotmail and now through facebook. Please someone help me! How can I get back into my email? HOW?????????
THIS IS URGENT!

fatrix87

New Email
I dunno issit my account had been hacked by someone.i cant even login my hotmail with the correct password.There wrote that i'm was giving the wrong password.and because of my hotmail problem my facebook and window live messenger having the same problem also wrong password. why would this happen? and i trying to reset my password using hotmail but i forgotten my alternate email.that why i dunno what can i do anymore. Please help me.I need my email back soon.I got important things inside my email..

TO: Microsoft Help Centre

HACKED E-MAIL ADDRESS: edwardmuteto@hotmail.com

I wish to report that my e-mail address cited above was hacked by some unknown people/person in December, 2011. I am afraid my e-mail address may be used by the hackers for illegal activities. In view of this, I request that the above captioned e-mail be shut down with immediate effect.

Edward M Muteto (edwardmuteto@hotmail.com)
CUSTOMER