Missing Folder in Hotmail

Discussion in 'Hotmail' started by Stephanie, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Stephanie

Stephanie New Email

Aug 5, 2014
    I use my Hotmail account regularly and I have folders set up to keep important information. I just noticed one of my folders is missing. This folder has information I really need to get back. I don't know how long it has been gone. Can someone please help me to get this folder and it's information back.

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Aug 12, 2008

I recommend calling Microsoft's Hotmail Support for this issue: http://www.emailquestions.com/hotmail/8549-help-recover-hotmail-accts.html#post19018

It's possible they can restore the email folder for you, if you can prove that you are the account owner, but I can not guarantee that they'll be able to help.

Is there any chance you also have a copy of the email in another email account or downloaded to a mail program in your computer?

Problems like this with free services are one of the reasons why we recommend registering your own domain name and using a paid email service for hosting your important emails.

:welcome: to Email Questions!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.