Mail.com says ''Your account has been blocked.''

Discussion in 'Mail.com' started by Maffew, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Maffew

Maffew New Email

Hello, I am currently unable to access my mail.com account mattg@graffiti.net and don't know why.

I have filled out a contact form but heard nothing after a day. Given that this e-mail address is an important one for me, I am worried.

Any help/hints or whatever would be much appreciated. :thanks:

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Hello,

Based on past member feedback I don't think there is much of a chance that you will get reply from mail.com

Any chance this form works for you?

:welcome: to Email Questions!

3. Maffew

Maffew New Email

Thanks for the quick reply!

Sadly, I created this e-mail address 14 years ago and it's not accepting my D.O.B. which either means I added an incorrect one those years ago or it's been hacked/changed since then.

The lack of contact-ability with them over this is distressing to say the least.

4. Maffew

Maffew New Email

It's been fixed now. They sent an e-mail saying basically ''yeah, it's fixed'' with no explanation. Am moving towards GMail because of this, I can't afford to have my e-mail blocked for no reason for four days and get no help from them regarding it.

Thank you very much popowich for listening to me rant and panic and also for your help. I hope you have a well-paying job and are somewhere warm :)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.