Locked out of my original hotmail account

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Oasis, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Oasis

Oasis New Email

Dec 7, 2012
    around the 20/11you informed me someone was trying to access my hotmail account. I believe you because the email message I was composing started to do odd things. Since then I've been locked out. I used my colleague's email address (oasislincs_jenni@hotmail.co.uk) but she failed to log onto the link you sent in time and the link expired. Since then my attempts to use the application process has not been successful because I think it's automated and the information I have goes back to 20/11 and looks too old

I have now created a new address (oasislincolnshire@hotmail.com) so I can at least log onto this forum. I'm at my wits end how to retrieve

The original emailed oasislincs@hotmail.com has been our main email address since our charity was created - the email addresses I regularly use are my colleagues (oasislincs_jenni@hotmail.co.uk) (oasislincs_linda@hotmail.com) or oasislincs_kim@hotmail.com and I've created many folders to do with our charity which is to do with substance misuse across Lincolnshire UK - folders are called Boston Business Centre, greet well place and Grantham etc

If you can help me retrieve access to the original emails address, that would be great. Thanks

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Aug 12, 2008
Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.