Is my secret token enough to recover my single password account

lalala2017

New Email
Some of the information in the Q&A and similar places seems tailored to the dual password setup which is no longer the default. There is is mentioned a secret token requires a password/phrase other than the one that is used normally for login.

My question is, for a single password account, given only a secret token, can I recover my account? I do not remember the secret token having a passphrase of its own.

Should I loose also the secret token, will the account ever be removed due to inactivity?

If possible, could Reset Secret Phrase / Password be updated to include this information.

Thanks.

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
Some of the information in the Q&A and similar places seems tailored to the dual password setup which is no longer the default. There is is mentioned a secret token requires a password/phrase other than the one that is used normally for login.

My question is, for a single password account, given only a secret token, can I recover my account? I do not remember the secret token having a passphrase of its own.

Should I loose also the secret token, will the account ever be removed due to inactivity?

If possible, could Reset Secret Phrase / Password be updated to include this information.

Thanks.
Hi,
yes account will be removed due to inactivity. And secret token will be enough to reset your single pass.