Kyle Furto

New Email
This is a Highly Secured Data mail client for those who wants to be untraceable and stealth. It's amazing and it works. Your ISP is unable to hook your mails with this protocol. IP-HSD contains incredible functions such as SLOTS and many more functions.
I found IP-HSD on SourceForge but you can download this new mail client on www.islands-data.com (the editor). It's free and you create your account in the software. Don't need to send your name, you remain totally anonymous. The flip side of the coin: your contacts must use IP-HSD too for their secured mails because Outlook, thunderbird.. and others are unable to use this encrypted protocol.
Your ISP won't see you in the net. I tried it and i use it for my high privacy mails. I also use my Outlook for everyday mails.
The website contains many tutos about this. Try it and tell us what you think.
Cheers.

Kyle Furto

New Email
Hi Popowich,

No, i'm just a user. At the beginning, it was just for practice, but as the days goes by, some of my friends and few contacts use IP-HSD (with Outlook for ordinary mails of course).
And i've found a way to communicate, send files and safe folders with this application.

My ISP don't see me and i recovered the freedom of Internet at the beginning, cause today, all the internet and especially big brands are gov's sponsored.
Even google start a service with gMail and secured mails... What a joke ! they are in the middle of the NSA system.
IP-HSD is out of this business and for those who need safe places and safe mails.. That's the solution.
Unfortunately, i don't receive any cash from them ;-)))

Cheers.