India.com

Discussion in 'Email Discussions' started by curvefan, Jan 23, 2011.

1. curvefan

curvefan Valued Member

I posted this over at emd forum and thought I would pass it along on here also. The new gui is quite pleasing and I was able to get my user name which is quite common. They also have a selection of domain names to choose from. One downside, no pop or imap access yet. Might be worth a look. India.com - Login

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Yes, it is a nice and clean interface.

They made it hard to find United States in the country selection during registration.

While clicking around I frequently see the HTML code for pages displayed before it displays the next web page.

Does that happen to you too? I can make a video if needed to show what I'm seeing.

3. curvefan

curvefan Valued Member

Not exactly sure what you're seeing as I haven't played with it that much yet. I did notice that there is a feed back section, so that will be of some help with any bugs or other problems. I did like the two imail and zmail names. Good luck..........................

4. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

I made a video and took a screen shot out of there.

While clicking around I frequently get blips that look like this before the full style finishes loading :

India Basic HTML.JPG

5. curvefan

curvefan Valued Member

I'm not seeing anything like that.

I have some extensions installed in Firefox such as no script and ad block plus, so I don't know if that would matter or not.

Sorry....................

6. curvefan

curvefan Valued Member

Just as a follow up to my original post.

Looks like India.com is now offering Imap and pop access to these accounts. Not sure when that started.

I just set one up using imap and it seems to work fine.

You have to enable both imap and pop access in the mail settings within your account beforehand.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.