Incredimail dead. will not send or receive

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by megrim43, Dec 17, 2013.

1. megrim43

megrim43 Greylisted

When I click on "GET MAIL" nothing happens.
    When I click on "SEND" nothing happens.

I reinstalled, with no effect.
    The whole thing seems to have died.

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Which email service provider are you using?

If this is related to the recent changes for Yahoo Mail please see these links for the new settings:

Yahoo POP3 - http://www.emailquestions.com/yahoo-mail/8141-what-pop3-settings-yahoo-mail.html

Yahoo IMAP - http://www.emailquestions.com/yahoo-mail/7237-setup-imap-connection-yahoo-mail.html

Also, please do a spyware scan on your computer and verify that you do not have any antivirus or firewall software blocking your IncrediMail or email ports 25, 110, 143, 993, 995.

:welcome: to Email Questions!

3. megrim43

megrim43 Greylisted

Incredimail is back on line. Part of the problem was Avast rejecting the certificate. Once I had told it to accept, things improved, but I still feel this was only part of the problem.
    I use tesco.net, and gmail, so no problem there.

4. megrim43

megrim43 Greylisted

And today Incredimail doesn`t work again and I am back to Outlook. It only worked for one day.

5. megrim43

megrim43 Greylisted

i have given up on Incredimail. I can only get it to receive mail if I use the command from the right click menu from the taskbar icon. I cannot get it to send mail at all, I have lost count of the number of times I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Back to Outlook! (Which works perfectly.)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.