I'm confused

tyler4402

Valued Member
Hi all, I have just changed to Firefox & I can't understand why the "System Integration" box comes on every time I start the program, and I would like to stop it if possible ( do I need it? )
Problem number 2 is all the folders the ones I imported from W.L. M came into Firefox, some were folders which I had made to save important emails but they had very little or nothing inside them, and the usual folders found in mail programs seem to be duplicated, and I would like to remove those I don't need.
Any help most appreciated, regards Robert.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Try going to your control panel and settings the default email client to Thunderbird. Does that fix the problem?

tyler4402

Valued Member
Hi popowich
Thanks for your help, and yes, as I have also just changed to Firefox it took a little time to find it but having found the default settings it has solved that particular problem.

However I would like advice on the folder prob, it seems that all the folders including the ones I made to save mails have imported into Thunderbird but there was nothing in them, while the folders seem to have doubled in the default G-mail account , I just wanted to know if its safe to just delete the ones I don't need and leave the ones I imported, regards Robert.