I can't access old drafts in live hotmail

Languish

New Email
I used to have a lot of important writing that I'd save as a draft in hotmail, thinking it would be safe. Well, I was wrong, and now that I need to access the information again, it's gone.
When I click on one of these messages this message shows up in a yellow bar below "New | Delete | Move to " but above the blue "sort by" bar.

Windows Live Hotmail wasn't able to complete this request. Microsoft may contact you about any issues you report. Please report this problem to Microsoft. | network status

I have clicked the report link, however they probably get a lot of bug alerts and I doubt I'm going to hear from them for a while, if ever.

I have Java enabled, the newest firefox, and I know that it isn't the font size problem I've seen on a few of these boards because I just tried to fix it with that, even though it didn't seem to be a solution.

I am a Mac user, but I'm not sure if this is a problem, because I can access inbox and everything else, also, I was able to get to these messages when I was using beta. I was googling for a solution, also, and I've noticed that a few other people have had this same error.

Thank you.