How to prevent spam email in outlook?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook' started by arieses, Dec 28, 2010.

1. arieses

arieses New Email

Dec 28, 2010

My question is as title "HOW TO PREVENT SPAM EMAIL IN OUTLOOK? my website hosted on godaddy server where obviously i use their smtp & pop server.... This is already happened to me once my other website hosting was blocked due to spam emails bomb so godaddy blocked my account for the time being.. I want a better solution in prevention spam email and spam email filter... can some one help me?

2. Big Dan

Big Dan EQ Forum Moderator Staff Member

Aug 14, 2008
    It sounds like spam is being sent from your hosting account. There's a chance it has nothing to do with Outlook.

First I'd inquire with GoDaddy exactly what the problem is: Is it mail being sent from your website or through their STMP servers.

If it's from the STMP servers, Do a full virus and malware scan on your machine.

If it's from the website, check the scripts your running that send email and update or remove them as necessary.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.