How to easily maintain multiple Gmail accounts simultaneously

velen11

Greylisted
I need to maintain multiple Gmail accounts for various purposes. The problem is that it needs a lot of clicks when switching accounts:
- Click on profile icon, Signout, Signin, Add Account (or click if it was added previously)

Repeat for another account.

So this is very troublesome. I've tried some add-ons for Chrome but its still not easy. One add on I tried was "Quick login":
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...gle-ac/cbgngpehipfmfmpjmhonhacgbkjpdidp?hl=en

This add-on also has multiple steps although fewer:
- Click button, click account, click the account again in the Google internet (I am redirected to another Gmail account).

I want the last step from this process gone which is "click the account again"

I want to be able to check multiple accounts at the same time very easily. Some kind of one-click Cookie swap? I would click on a button and click the account and it logs me in automatically and takes me to the Gmail homepage.

Sometimes I use Firefox too so it would be nice if there's an add on for FF too.

If I can find a nice system I could stop using Yahoo mail which I hate. The only reason I was using it is that I can use one gmail account and one Yahoo account at the same time.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
How many Gmail accounts?

I use different web browsers when I need to be in 2-3 accounts at the same time.