How do I reset my password when my account has been compromised?

Discussion in 'Password Recovery' started by kikoan, Mar 30, 2014.

1. kikoan

kikoan New Email

How do I get back into my Facebook when my email has been compromised and they changed my password?

2. alf51789

alf51789 New Email

I have hotmail and I try to reset my password will not let me please help I need in my email

3. dailnow8448138225

dailnow8448138225 Blacklisted

I don't have any idea "How do I reset my password when my account has been compromised". If anyone know the answer please reply me.

4. sani garbq

sani garbq New Email

have forgot my password and answer to my secret question of my yahoo mail. But I can remember the alternate email. When I try to recover the mail yahoo password helper ask answer to secret question. But I have forgot it. How can I recover my yahoo mail. pls need ur help

5. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

The process for resetting a Facebook password is here - Facebook

The process for resetting a Hotmail password is here - How to recover a lost Hotmail password / How to regain control of a hacked account

If anyone finds this discussion and is using a different email service please let us know which one and we'll point you in the right direction.

This is the process for recovering a Yahoo password - Yahoo - How to recover a lost password / How to regain control of a hacked account

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.