*** How Do I Remove an Email Address / Account (NOT Delete)... ***

pikake

New Email
Hi,

How do I remove / un-add an account from another email address so that I can not toggle between the 2 email addresses?

Somehow I accidentally added my 2 yahoo email address together. I see both email addresses when I am in one of the emails but not the other....also in the one that I do see both addresses (and I can toggle back and forth between them) you don't see both email addresses in the sign on page. You can only see it after I log on to the specific email that does show both addresses....it is displayed at the top left hand side right above the "inbox" option.

I want to go back to the way it was where I would need to log on / out individually. I've been searching and searching online but can't seem to find the answer. There is one section where it states to go into settings, then account and then I would click on the account that I want to remove (which does show both email addresses here). When I do click on the email I want to remove, at the bottom there is a statement that states: Disconnecting a mailbox will permanently remove all messages and data from Yahoo Mail and cannot be undone. I'm not sure if that means it will delete my email address permanently or just when I am in one email it will no longer show the other. I don't want to take a chance.....