Hotmail sign in page won't save my user name and password.

pavlica7

New Email
When I go to the msn hotmail page it will not save my user name and password! I have to fill both in every time I go there even if I check the save boxes...it drives me crazy!
I just want to go directly to my email messages...how do I do this?
I would not even like to sign in on my laptop. Is there a way to just go there directly without signing in on my own computer?:mad::mad::mad:

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

This sounds to me like you have something on your computer blocking or removing cookies. Which web browser do you use? How high are your security settings set? Here are some additional steps you can try for fixing Hotmail problems

pavlica7

New Email
I use firefox and it says that msn.hotmail.com cookies are stored on my computer. also..all my other passwords are saved..i cannot figure this out.

dudych

New Email
I'm not sure what worked but something did! THANKS SO MUCH!!! I followed all the instructions up to reinstalling an updated version of Firefox. Then I shut down and signed into Hotmail twice and it saved my sign in and password! The only thing I didn't do was update my Adobe. I had already done that a few days ago.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

dudych