hotmail problem

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by robertfpowell, Mar 16, 2011.

1. robertfpowell

robertfpowell New Email

Mar 16, 2011
    I recently switched Internet providers from TWC Roadrunner to AT&T. Since that time I have had trouble accessing my hotmail accounts. I can log in with no problems, but once my inbox starts coming up it starts to act like I have lost the connection or that my internet speed is not fast enough. I am not having any problems surfing the web or using my google and at&t emails. I have talked to several AT&T reps and at first they said there was a problem with my computer. I got another computer and hooked it to my service and the same problem happens with it as well. Today, I was able to connect to my neighbor's wireless internet and had no problems using my hotmail accounts at all!!! The problem is only occuring when I try to access it when using my AT&T internet service. I have constantly deleted cookies etc... I have added the links to my safe list, etc... I have also tried using Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari, but still the same problem. AT&T is now telling me it's a hotmail problem and not an internet provider problem. This has been going on for two weeks and still cannot get it fixed. Please advise.

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Aug 12, 2008
Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.