Hotmail (outlook.live.com)

Teresa Roper

New Email
I am getting my junk mail but not any messages from my safe sender in my inbox. The mail I am not receiving is NOT going to my junk mail, I am just not getting anything in my inbox.
Teresa

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Does the sender get a bounce message? Do you have a message rule causing the email to go to a folder? What happens if they try to email you at an alternate email address? It's possible the sender is blacklisted and Hotmail isn't accepting the email from the senders outgoing mail servers.

Teresa Roper

New Email
Does the sender get a bounce message? Do you have a message rule causing the email to go to a folder? What happens if they try to email you at an alternate email address? It's possible the sender is blacklisted and Hotmail isn't accepting the email from the senders outgoing mail servers.
I have 3 other email address and I can send from all of them and people get them, but it sill not allow anyone on my contacts or safe sender to email me. I deleted every rule and unblocked everyone so I had nothing - didn't work. So I imported all my contacts to a Gmail account and deleted everyone in my hotmail ( outlook) contatc list. with no contacts everything comes in. I am going to wait a week and start adding people back in see what happens.