Hotmail/Live/Outlook users do not receive our emails

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Sandar, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Sandar

Sandar New Email

Hello,

I am having issue regarding Hotmail/Live/Outlook users.

By testing today, when I send the new message to @hotmail.com, @outlook.com,@ live.com and failed to receive the email, I didn’t receive any bounce back message. when I open and use the reply for previous email mesage (@hotmail.com, outlook.com, live.com), I received it to my Hotmail/Live/Outlook email without any problem. But when I compose a new email and sent it to the same address, I don’t receive it.

I already checked my mail log. The mails go out successfully. And also, I tested sender score. Please kindly check the sender score result. I attached the result files.

Can someone help me to give suggestions for this issue?

Thank You.
    Sandar

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      39 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      22.3 KB
      Views:
  2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Hi Sandar,

Excellent senders score!

Please use this form top contact Microsoft and open a ticket - Hotmail Blacklist | Email Questions

It might help for you to create an outlook.com account and open a ticket as a Microsoft user that can not receive email from your email server.

3. Sandar

Sandar New Email

Hi Popowich,

Thanks for your response.

I already submit the form to Microsoft Support. I got "Not qualified for mitigation" feedback mail. I do not have ideas how to continue.

Today I tested that I added my office email into my personal outlook.com's contact list. After that, I emailed to my personal outlook.com's contact list from my office email. I received the email.
    When I email to my personal live account without adding my office email into contact list, I able to receive the email. But, when I email to my friends who is using live account from my office email, they don't get my emails.

I want to solve this issue asap.

Thank You.

4. popowich

Do you know why you are not qualified for mitigation?

If you are using a shared email service and are not the only sender on your IP addresses that's one reason why your ticket may have been rejected.

If you are a good email sender, an alternative to your current outgoing mail servers could be the LuxSci SMTP Relays.

5. situ

situ New Email

I am having the same problem. I am not receiving certain incoming mails. Checked my blocked list, safe list and made sure the sender is in my contact list...still doesn't work. Please help!

6. popowich

Hi situ,

Do you remember what the problem was? Did it get fixed?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.