Hotmail history

Discussion in 'Hotmail' started by wbcwh1, Dec 2, 2010.

1. wbcwh1

wbcwh1 New Email

Is there a way to view the sign in history for my hotmail account? Someone else is accessing my account and I always sign out when I am done. I have tried changing my password and I don't give it out or even write it down, but somehow it keeps happening.

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

3. wbcwh1

wbcwh1 New Email

Popowich, thank you very much for your response. I will do those things now. But I would like to know if there is a way to view the sign in history of hotmail. If I can see the times it was signed into, I'll know if it is the person I think it is. (future ex-wife) Thank you again for your time and expertise!

4. popowich

No, at this time Windows Live / Hotmail does not have a page where you can view your login history including dates, times and IP addresses.

That would be a nice feature though to confirm if someone else has accessed your account.

5. wbcwh1

wbcwh1 New Email

Thank you again Popowich. I really appreciate you taking time to help.:thanks:

6. popowich

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.