@hotmail.com, @msn.com email addresses can't receive emails

Chris Jenkins

New Email
My customer is currently having an issue where emails being sent to @hotmail.com, @msn.com, and I imagine all other Outlook email addresses aren't being received. They aren't hitting the spam folder, nothing is bouncing back, but they just aren't being received in the user's inbox.

We've recently migrated from 1and1 to GoDaddy, so I don't know if that has flagged something up as suspicious as we're now sending from a different IP address than previous, but I'm stumped.

The emails are being sent from @ veritii.com

Any help you can provide would be great - emails are coming through fine to @gmail accounts, my other hosted mail accounts; at this point it is seemingly just Microsoft's servers that are the issue.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
What is your domain name? I can help check your SPF record.

What is the IP address of your outgoing mail server? I can help check the reputation of your IP address.

What do your mail logs say about the missing emails? They'll let you now for certain if Microsoft is accepting or rejecting the email.

There are several factors that could be affecting your delivery. Answering the questions above is a good place to start before opening a ticket with Microsoft.