Help with missing folders I named

Discussion in 'Live Support Forum' started by vansuze, Apr 25, 2016.

1. vansuze

vansuze New Email

Whole folders are missing from Yahoo folder area... that I named many years ago and were always there - before today! they might have been erced/deleted in febuary ?... I haven't looked at them for months...

What to do to get them back, as Yahoo does not have an area or answers to this and only suggests getting back folders if it was done in the last 7 days... I don't know when this was eraced or hacked into and taken...as I didn't delete or erace them. Thank you.

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

3. vansuze

vansuze New Email

yes, thank you and prehaps there is a special place to post this question: about missing folders;

Whole folders are missing from Yahoo folder area... that I named many years ago and were always there - before today! they might have been erased/deleted in February ?... I haven't looked at them for months... What to do to get them back, as Yahoo does not have an area or answers to this and only suggests getting back folders if it was done in the last 7 days... I don't know when this was erased or hacked into and taken...as I didn't delete or erase them. Thank you.

4. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.