Earthlink Webmail Folders and email disappeared

gwendaelin

New Email
On Thursday Aug. 4, 2016 all of a sudden, while I was on Earthlink Webmail, all my folders and my email from Aug. 4, 2016 to 2012 disappeared in an instant. I immediately contacted Earthlink chat but was told that they could not figure out what happened and this person could do nothing. Googling this morning about this problem I have found that others have had the same horrifying experience. I also discovered that Earthlink restored their folders and email. I have a feeling that this restoration work has to happen very quickly or all will be lost.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

Ask the EarthLink support to fill out a "Single Customer Affecting Form" for your account and escalate to Tier 3 support.

If you still have a problem, please send me your email address in a private message and I'll help to get a ticket created for you and contact back to you from support.

Last edited:

gwendaelin

New Email
Thank you for your help. I will go and call Tech support right now to see what I can get started. Just got home from work and with your suggestion I hope to get this problem solved. Gwendaelin