Do gmail,yahoo,aol,msn or any other have email drip campaigns

Shane Jones

New Email
I have recently started with a new office and they don't have the marketing, advertising or technology I'm use to so I'm trying to work in todays day and age.
My question: Do any of the above named email hosts have the capability to set up an automatic email drip campaign? I would like to be able to automatically set my clients and prospects up on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly emailer.

Thank you for any assistance you give.

Shane

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Shane,

What exactly do you mean by a drip campaign?

Do you want regular automated mailings?

Do you want to mailings to send slowly for example 1 email per second?

Do you want both/neither of the above or something else?

:thanks:-Raymond

Shane Jones

New Email
I would like to set it where I can send an introduction letter to a client today,then a follow up letter two weeks from now and then another a week or two after that...automatically and probably to numrouse people at one time. The rate of deliver does not matter to me. I am more interested in setting them up periodically to multiple emails at one time.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Shane,

None of the free email services above support this directly, but you can install the email list newsletter software of your choice on your computer and relay the mails out through the Gmail outgoing SMTP servers.

Our how to read your Gmail with any email program guide also has the information for configuring sending email out through Gmail.

-Raymond