confused

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by nanamacd1952, Feb 26, 2010.

1. nanamacd1952

nanamacd1952 New Email

sorry pop-up above called "Just answer"distracted me.Unable to send e-mails,tried all three address.Bellsouth[At&t ISP] hotmail and yahoo [also my home page] I get the can't be delivered mess.AlsoUnable to send or receive messages for the Yahoo (nanamacd1952) (1) account. An incorrect password was entered. The next time you send or receive messages, you'll be asked to enter your user name and password for this account.
    Server Error: 0x800CCC90
    Server Response: -ERR [SYS/PERM] pop not allowed for user.
    Server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com'
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC92
    Protocol: POP3
    Port: 110
    Secure(SSL): NoUnable to send or receive messages for the Yahoo (nanamacd1952) (1) account. An incorrect password was entered. The next time you send or receive messages, you'll be asked to enter your user name and password for this account.
    Secure(SSL): No
    Unable to send or receive messages for the Yahoo (nanamacd1952) (1) account. An incorrect password was entered. The next time you send or receive messages, you'll be asked to enter your user name and password for this account.
    Secure(SSL): No
    I know its long and I hope I'm not breaking the rules.Help if poss.:thanks::confused:

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.