Comment on Mail.com help system

jwriter

Valued Member
First, thank you for having a forum for Mail.com - I really appreciate it. Their help system is so useless I don't even use it. Over the years that I have I used and paid for their service, they have never implemented one of my suggestions.

I would rather post my comments and suggestions here so others can see them. This suggestion is for Mail.com to add a search box to their FAQ/help system. The following picture is the only search box I could find on their site and it is useless - you have a choice of searching your mailbox or the Internet and nothing else.

Hope someone at Mail.com reads this.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
:thanks: for the feedback!

vBulletin attach image to post.JPG

FYI, when making a post you can use the paperclip icon to attach an image within your post.

mailcom sucks

New Email
I cannot receive emails from my mail.com account for 4 days now. When I try to send to my mail.com account, I receive this error below. I can send emails from my mail.com account, seems I just cannot receive. I've tried mail.com's contact/ support form, but no response at all. This is really terrible, and I'm thinking of just switching to gmail. Any ideas how to resolve this? Thanks much.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: xx.xx@asia.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain asia.com by mx0.gmx.com. [74.208.5.4].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable