Comment on help system

Discussion in '' started by jwriter, Jul 7, 2012.

1. jwriter

jwriter Valued Member

Jun 17, 2011
    First, thank you for having a forum for - I really appreciate it. Their help system is so useless I don't even use it. Over the years that I have I used and paid for their service, they have never implemented one of my suggestions.

I would rather post my comments and suggestions here so others can see them. This suggestion is for to add a search box to their FAQ/help system. The following picture is the only search box I could find on their site and it is useless - you have a choice of searching your mailbox or the Internet and nothing else.

Hope someone at reads this.

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Aug 12, 2008

vBulletin attach image to post.JPG

FYI, when making a post you can use the paperclip icon to attach an image within your post.

3. mailcom sucks

mailcom sucks New Email

Jul 21, 2013
    I cannot receive emails from my account for 4 days now. When I try to send to my account, I receive this error below. I can send emails from my account, seems I just cannot receive. I've tried's contact/ support form, but no response at all. This is really terrible, and I'm thinking of just switching to gmail. Any ideas how to resolve this? Thanks much.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain by [].

The error that the other server returned was:
    550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.