can't unblock hotmail account after reset password

phoeryx

New Email
hi, my name is phoeryx
my account block by hotmail and it call me to reset password
after I reset and get my new password, it does not work and my account is still can't sign in. Thanks

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member

phoeryx

New Email
I can't receive any email comfirm my details because I can't login
I tired reset my password (by using alternate email), it is successfully and I type new password sign in to my hotmail account, it still show my account has been block =(

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
What is the exact error message that you are receiving?

Is it possible that your account has been suspended for a few days because of spammer activity?

modpower

New Email
I have the same problem
my hotmail account blocked
and it asking for reset password
I did it send email to my yahoo account with code
when I entered it

is said error
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k174/modpower/hotmailerror.png
hotmailerror.png

how can I unblock it
anyone have hotmail help desk email

jeskim

New Email
Please, help me!!!
I have the same problem as "modpower". I have to recieve very important e mail from one doctor but I can't open mail account!

m1m291

New Email
same problem with same details here , i need to unblock it urgently , or how to contact Microsoft directly to recover it ?

FIRST OFF LET ME SAY, --I Have Not Been hacked-- Please do not referr me to a page thats asking have i been hacked?.... i mean no disrespect, BUT My account has been Blocked, not because someone stole it, because my wireless keyboard did not enter all the keys and i thought it was just me, so after awhile it locked the account... CAN YOU PLEASE UNLOCK THIS! Don't referr me to help from hacking,I mean no disrespect

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

If the only problem is that you typed your password wrong several times then the correct thing to do is -not- to try any more logins for 48 hours.

:welcome: to Email Questions!

marlene

New Email
my account block by hotmail and it call me to reset password
after I reset and get my new password, it does not work and my account is still can't sign in.

seekit

New Email
i have tried to reset my password as well as by my alternative email. but it doesn't work...
can you help me to solve it, cause i have waiting some important email..

the error code for the access is 401.

Thanks...