Can't solve a problem in Windows Live Mail

Discussion in 'Windows Live Mail' started by Kerama, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Kerama

Kerama New Email

Hello everyone,

I have a situation here: I'm working in a company, which is using WLM but are based in two different cities. Recently I was tasked to make a signature with image hyperlinked to our Facebook page (I'm the youngest person in that company so basically Im' the only one who understands PC's). So i did that, it works on my computer perfectlly, it works on two more different PC's in my city branch and it even works on one of other branches PC's which I managed to do it using TeamViewer. But while making a signature for a last person, I faced a problem: we are from Lithuania, so we use letters like ą č ę ė į š ų ū ž, but we have an employee there, which is using russian language in her windows taskbar. So the problem is when I open signature html file it shows text normally like it should be with lithuanian letters, but when i push "New message", in that popped window lithuanian letters are automatically changed to russian, so she has to change it everytime. Is there any solution? Thank You guys!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.