can't send emails

bwillia1

Valued Member
email seems to be receiving emails ok, but when i try to send one, it just gets stuck on sending , then i get a connection error .

any suggestions?

bwillia1

Valued Member
still having same problems..some emails i can respond to, but it takes a good 45 seconds ...some just error out.

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
still having same problems..some emails i can respond to, but it takes a good 45 seconds ...some just error out.
Do you still have issue? I checked connection to the server and if load was high, but it looks like not related to server.

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
in this case I would suggest to check your internet connection, also please click on green lock near scryptmail address and verify that, its' correct certificate. It should be issued by
Common Name (CN) COMODO RSA Extended Validation Secure Server CA and SHA256 fingerprint should read:
SHA-256 Fingerprint
5B EF 9F E7 C5 18 66 2E E1 70 1E AB 7A E8 70 02 D8 10 22 BF DA F3 AB BE D1 60 B7 3E CD 59 81 CB

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
I have not had any issues with my account. When I click send the emails send immediately.

Try opening up the debug developer tools mode in your web browser. Are there any warnings or a specific place it gets stuck when you're sending an email?

How much of your storage are you using in your account? I'm curious if you have a large account if that might be impacting your speed on the backend.