Can't send emails, hostname, ptr

Our question is based off the fact that we have read several posts both on DO and VestaCP forums so first we want to start with our setup so there's no missing information we have two droplets each having several domains on each. We have centos 6.7 installed both running vestacp on both. When we installed vesta on both in the section where it asked us to give a name for the hostname we just gave the same name as the droplet exactly.

In godaddy is where the name servers are potined ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com which points directly to the server ip now the site works we can send emails to yahoo and gmail which most of the time ends up in the spam or junk folder. Now we noticed that none of our forums work externally between the two servers but everything works fine internally we can't send emails to aol or bellsouth email extensions. So we have read that it can be the mail settings, hostname or no ptr records not being setup. We posted our log files below with the most recent error messages between the two servers. Can somebody tell us what it may be and if there's a solution can we have step by step solution a lot of people post answers but it's not always clear. Like for example if i need to setup my ptr on digital ocean side can you tell me how and also acknowledge if anything needs to be done in vestacp or in godaddy. Also names servers aren't setup in vesta cause the work with the name servers just be setup in godaddy.

The logs below is with a forum that's on one domain but the email address is on another droplet this works the same with any other email address related forums or settings that's using a email address that's on another droplet with a different ip address we never get any bounce emails telling us the email wasn't sent and if we use a gmail account the emails go through fine.

2015-09-09 09:34:45 End queue run: pid=3978
2015-09-09 10:24:56 1ZZgIy-0001vG-9D <= admin@WheelAffiliatesOne U=admin P=local S=740 id=6b3c43bf57bb5f6bedf13d98fedfa6f6@www.blackmachinedwheels.com
2015-09-09 10:25:01 1ZZgIy-0001vG-9D ** info@rimsid.com R=dnslookup T=remote_smt p: SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:info@rimsid.com: host mail .rimsid.com [45.55.66.68]: 550-Verification failed for <admin@WheelAffiliatesOne >\n550-Unrouteable address\n550 Sender verify failed
2015-09-09 10:25:01 1ZZgJ3-0001wQ-VO <= <> R=1ZZgIy-0001vG-9D U=exim P=local S=1 761
2015-09-09 10:25:02 1ZZgIy-0001vG-9D Completed
2015-09-09 10:25:02 1ZZgJ3-0001wQ-VO ** admin@wheelaffiliatesone: Unrouteable ad dress
2015-09-09 10:25:02 1ZZgJ3-0001wQ-VO Frozen (delivery error message)

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi @servertimeout28

The problem in the logs above is that admin@WheelAffiliatesOne isn't a valid email address. For example, it could be missing a trailing .com

Please get that fixed, and then I'll be able to help troubleshoot any issues that persist after the change is made.

but thats the funny thing how will i find where this email address is getting pulled from because we never created that email so it's doing it by default of something

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
It could have been a compromised account that has access to send email through the server, or a compromised web site that was sending spam.

Did you see any other email addresses in the logs that didn't make sense at the time?