can't see picture attached from one sender

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by brumas, Jan 17, 2012.

1. brumas

brumas New Email

Hi,

I have a security camera that when detect motion send a warning email with a snapshot to my mail box.

Everything is working except the snapshot is not there, instead is a long text with numbers, letters and other characters.

It seems to me that the text is kind of the picture language not translated.

Below is the beginning of the email

"
    =?utf-8?B?MDA2MDZFMDAyQkFBKGRpc3BlbnNhX2dyYW5kZSkgbW90aW9uIGFsYXJtIGF0IDIwMTIwMTE2MjMwNzQ5
    1 message
    sender email (hi changed this)
    16 January 2012 22:08
    destination mail box (hi changed this)
    ?=
    Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 23:08:12 -0600
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    X-Mailer: sSMTP
    Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
    boundary="smtp_msg_boundary"

--smtp_msg_boundary
    Content-Type: image/jpeg;
    name="=?utf-8?B?MDA2MDZFMDAyQkFBKGRpc3BlbnNhX2dyYW5kZSlfbTIwMTIwMTE2MjMwNzQ5LmpwZw==?="
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

/9j/2wCEAAoHBwgHBgoICAgLCgoLDhgQDg0NDh0VFhEYIx8lJCIfIiEmKzcvJik0KSEiMEExNDk7Pj4+

JS5ESUM8SDc9PjsBCgsLDg0OHBAQHDsoIig7Ozs7Ozs7Ozs7Ozs7Ozs7Ozs7Ozs7Ozs7Ozs7Ozs7Ozs7

Ozs7Ozs7Ozs7Ozs7Ozs7O//EAaIAAAEFAQEBAQEBAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBQYHCAkKCwEAAwEBAQEBAQEB
    "

and there is tons of this kind of encrypted lines (like the last 3) until the end of the email

What can I do to change this or at least to convert that text in to a picture?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.