Can You Still Protect Your Most Sensitive Data?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
I'd think the first steps would be to minimize how often it's transmitted and to not store your most sensitive data online in the first place.

Services such as ProtonMail clearly state they're for those wanting a little more privacy, but that they're not for the Edward Snowden's of the world.

ProtonMail has access to user accounts when they want it, and their transparency page clearly states there have been a few successful legal requests for user data.

compleo

Valued Member
I'd think the first steps would be to minimize how often it's transmitted and to not store your most sensitive data online in the first place.

Services such as ProtonMail clearly state they're for those wanting a little more privacy, but that they're not for the Edward Snowden's of the world.

ProtonMail has access to user accounts when they want it, and their transparency page clearly states there have been a few successful legal requests for user data.

I checked the chart & don't see how long data is stored on the server,such as 7 days,14 days etc.Maybe this would be a positive to add this info to the chart.

I also checked the link you provided & no there is no mention of which e mail addys were requested.Why aren't they mentioned,maybe they should be?