blocks and torture

TracyAllott

New Email
access to live help denied but signed in and working here. I told you an hour ago Barnadoes blocked me as genuine supporter and I cannot send mail to myself as test in hotmail without fail deliver. I was once a severe abuses break in victim and nearly died as an innocent person and took hatred and persecution for years from Barnsley police, NHS and churches for speaking out. I have told Darfield church and others I support Barnadoes. Many do not like me. Last week Darfield church Barnsley S Yorks vicar told me he would mail members and ask them to support Barnadoes Cut them free mission. They may have told hotmail I am suspect and have got me blocked by phoning hotmail; they do not like innocent honest people like me. I am going to mail vicar on this later . If they are innocent they know so and stand up to such questions.

I have block on all stuff to Barnadoes, c ampaign team, O Chantler my rep, London, to Celia supporter link etc. Forms on site do not work. This sounds personal. Yahoo mail too; account in question is ta5555@hotmail.co.uk password sometime - please tell me fast you have this and it is ongoing issue. I am on Ether books iphones promoting me on twitter and told them hotmail is blocked; may be reason they do not reply fast as usual to question if story is on too. I know you are having to obey democratic access rules I hope to genuine users of hotmail; they tell me facebook is good account I have with no smut. I did get suspect links on facebook saying did I want to be a mate with a male or something and a sexy lady advertised herself to mytwitter last week, but I put as spam. Please sort it and reply fast; fact I cannot reply to myself as test mail is suspect Tracy Allott 36 Halifax St Barnsley S Yorks

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Tracy,

If you feel you are in danger please call 911.

It sounds like you may be the victim of a phishing scam.

Here is how to try and get back your Hotmail account :

http://www.emailquestions.com/hotma...l-password-regain-control-hacked-account.html

If the problem is simply with connecting to Hotmail and not with your password here are some steps that can help resolve software conflicts between your computer and Hotmail :

http://www.emailquestions.com/hotma...ms-including-blank-pages-login-redirects.html

:welcome: to Email Questions!

TracyAllott

New Email
Thanks not in immediate danger said why event years ago and bad treatment until recent times makes me fear some may try to throw me off hotmail. I have restored account

TracyAllott

New Email
PLEASE GET THEM TO HELP; ME ON YAHOO BARNADOES BLOCK TOO. STILL BAD. TOLD ALL OTHER SERVICES ; AGAIN PUT AS INVALID THREAD.TRACY ALLOTT BARNSLEY
Dear e mail questions

hotmail sorted out you say as phising. But again my error report on why mails to y ahoo did not work when I tried to mail Barnadoes for genuine reason of update on petitioniing they asked me to do, did say I used invalid thread. Last time thread said I should report anywhere if being victimised as if I am fit to be protected. But yahoo report on error again says that I use invalid thread. Invalid thread sorted as fit to investigate last time. Please sort this. Sent full report to adminstrator as before. Await reply

Tracy Allott

Barnsley

TracyAllott

New Email
AS SAID YAHOO MAIL NO RESPONSE. BARNADOES MAY BLOCK ME OR SYSTEM BLOCK THEM, BUT YOU SHOWED COMPASSION FOR MY ABUSE VICTIM TORTURE TO DEATH ORDEAL AT HANDS OF BARNSLEY SERVICES. PLEASE GET ADMIN REPORT I MADE TO YOU TO TACKLE YAHOO BLOCK FAIL DELIVER TO BARNADOES.IF THEY BLOCK ME THEY MERELY SLANDER THE INNOCENT ABUSED SUPPORTERS WHO ARE ADULT AND WHO DO NOT GET PAID TO HELP THEM. THEY BLOCKED GENUINE PROGRESS SUPPORTING THEM REPORT AND FEEDBACK I HAVE OF OFFERS OF HELP IN BARNSLEY YORKS COPY BELOW OF HOW IT BLOCKS ME TIME AND TIME AGAIN

TRACYALLOTT 36 HALIFAX ST BARNSLEY S YORKS

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<oliver.chantler@barnadoes.org.uk>:
No MX or A records for barnadoes.org.uk

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Received: from [77.238.189.53] by nm2.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Nov 2011 15:05:10 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.242] by tm6.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Nov 2011 15:05:10 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1007.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Nov 2011 15:05:10 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 327393.16747.bm@omp1007.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 63503 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Nov 2011 15:05:10 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1320678310; bh=M3H6g3CxH+J/KynZ46Z3ysdps7DLl8199yQFynHr8lw=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=t84VUfgWSaRlE+kNwV0+50qV6Srw9ZGCakmYxTZs8D2R+RJlFEpUq4rHYZ/HxCR5c9K2nz+b/UZQDuuZKyX+uGJSt+XhweMekUPvs8HNY5+Fgx28JMoEV5tN1qkqReyUquh/avHF8S/SL4dSaw5T29Tlef901D/zZzF80hIOhHM=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=htYHtJCOHpr6CGzsroh15oqzigv6Ka1Md3HGZgiGO0/nmJyMsIZT1COiU9QM9L/3AruUYpsT+8F+Qm2R8sLNxYwKDTR2aJjsfMYOH/ha91oSoGS6SUmPdFzspnZFoTgvDUC245DR85hjka6fqSF2aTDQw37v7ZnvkRwPnr/Qh3w=;
X-YMail-OSG: bD2Bg1cVM1lMEc3UVv8BzxgG95ZZDS4DzKBltWEYhyuh8m9
wApg822viw9gxk.nGVwGtvJ1Zsb.QjNaCjn8xGwduzjYNpcKv6k1oqFnbt5A
J68e5xFBTXBCPvty32L_gtxS5NdBxPzRj0Ibt.fOIO5w2XMe8MERziFDD3hu
h6FZLS121kfQ.kKhF8nZTzTdbfoySI7GCekJDd_5Ysa4.USS8uXwDqPkrGsG
GbGwMtwSwB8jCQtn3SQrISiMZTlIZNcaOxa39aU8z7QpRc6NBMddf48.jvmj
N52k9bRv71.Upkgjgfd7XatiZunuS8dz1LkQDLU9TTriw44xrgn9ggiyieGK
hkGrLd9fzZMaMhZ0Z
Received: from [212.219.117.116] by web29111.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 07 Nov 2011 15:05:10 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.115.325013
Message-ID: <1320678310.58412.YahooMailNeo@web29111.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 15:05:10 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: tracy Allott <ta556642@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: UPDATE, AND NEWS ON BLOCKS -REPORT TO YAHOO HELPDESK
To: "oliver.chantler@barnadoes.org.uk" <oliver.chantler@barnadoes.org.uk>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-390851825-91174599-1320678310
IN

TT TN AWMCOK FAIO ALCIES. EAAUSUE VE

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<oliver.chantler@barnadoes.org.uk>:
No MX or A records for barnadoes.org.uk

Hello,

It's a little difficult for me to read and understand all of the pieces of your conversations, but an important part of the puzzle seems to be that you are trying to send email to the address above. DNS does not exist for barnadoes.org.uk. The no A or MX records means that it is not possible to send email to that address. Check it for typos. It's not that Yahoo or Hotmail are blocking you from sending to that email address, the problem is that it does not exist.