blocked

hogg

Greylisted
I cant get into my Hotmail justu_forever1@hotmail.com you have block for no reason I always use the same passwords for all my accounts now I cant reset it got email today telling me to make a new one why should I you blocked u fixed it

THERESA

Customer Service
I cant get into my Hotmail justu_forever1@hotmail.com you have block for no reason I always use the same passwords for all my accounts now I cant reset it got email today telling me to make a new one why should I you blocked u fixed it

Who are you talking to? This is email questions. We answer email questions that people have about their accounts and problems they may be having. I am not sure who you're talking to.

You have the same password for all of your accounts??? That is HORRIBLE. If a hacker gets into one of your accounts (which it sounds like they might have if you are locked out of your hotmail) they can get into any of your other accounts if they can figure out your username.

If you're blocked, you can follow steps here to try to regain control of your account

http://www.emailquestions.com/hotma...our-account-has-been-temporarily-blocked.html

If you've been hacked, you can try these steps to regain control of your account

http://www.emailquestions.com/hotma...l-password-regain-control-hacked-account.html

After regaining control of your account, (if you are able to) OR after creating a new account if you can't regain control of the original account, you should take the time to follow the tips at the following links regarding strong passwords, not using the same passwords on more than one site, and what steps you can take to protect your account from being hacked.

http://www.emailquestions.com/email-articles/2569-top-5-tips-prevent-your-email-getting-hacked.html

http://www.emailquestions.com/email-discussions/6514-password-security-tip-use-fake-information.html

http://www.emailquestions.com/email-articles/97-why-you-need-strong-passwords-protect-them.html

hogg

Greylisted
I try the things u

We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account justu_forever1@hotmail.com. Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously, and our commitment to protecting your personal information requires that we take the utmost care in ensuring that you are the account owner.
Please submit a new account verification form
At this point, your best option is to submit a new form with as much accurate information as you can gather. The more information you can include in the form, the better the chance you’ll have of regaining access to your account. We’ve included a few tips below to help you fill out the form as completely and accurately as possible.
> Submit a new form
Helpful tips for filling out another form:
  • Answer as many questions as you can.
  • Use the information you provided when you created the account, or last updated it.
  • Submit the form from a computer you frequently use.
  • You will be asked to list recently used email addresses and the subject lines from recent emails. Ask for help from family members, friends, or business contacts to confirm their email addresses and tell you the subject lines of the last three emails they sent you.
  • Make sure to use the correct domain for your account, such as hotmail.com, live.com, or outlook.com. Keep in mind that your email address may be country specific. For example, if you created your account in Sweden, your domain would be “hotmail.co.se” rather than “Hotmail

my password always been {password removed} now what do I do?

THERESA

Customer Service

• Answer as many questions as you can.
  • Use the information you provided when you created the account, or last updated it.
  • Submit the form from a computer you frequently use.
  • You will be asked to list recently used email addresses and the subject lines from recent emails. Ask for help from family members, friends, or business contacts to confirm their email addresses and tell you the subject lines of the last three emails they sent you.
  • Make sure to use the correct domain for your account, such as hotmail.com, live.com, or outlook.com. Keep in mind that your email address may be country specific. For example, if you created your account in Sweden, your domain would be “hotmail.co.se” rather than “Hotmail

now what do I do?

Submit a new form and provide the information they are asking for above. Give them email addresses of friends and family that you have emailed recently and ask for the subject lines in the emails. The more details you can give them about what was in your email account, the better your chances that they will be able to confirm that it's yours and give you your account back.

PS NEVER post your password in a public place (IE on this forum) You also should never post your email address in a public place either.