Blocked address still emailing me

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Elona Smith, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Elona Smith

Elona Smith New Email

I have recently been getting some hurtful emails and have gone through the process of blocking them but I am still recieving emails from them!
    I have gone into options and added them to my block list and also clicked the button next to reply and said to delete all the previous emails AND block them again but nothing is working.

Can anyone tell me how to block them permenantly?

Elle

2. THERESA

THERESA Customer Service Staff Member

What email provider are you using? Are you sure you're blocking the proper email address? Could they be using more than one?

3. Elona Smith

Elona Smith New Email

It is hotmail and I can see it is the same email... And nothing I do blocks him!

4. Elona Smith

Elona Smith New Email

It is hotmail and yes I am sure I have tried to block the actual email and he is only using the one...

5. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Check your whitelists. Remove the person you want to block from your contacts and make sure any options related to receiving email from contacts and allowed senders make sense for the way you want your account to be configured.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.