Blocked Account - Alternate Email Account No Longer Exsists

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by bluelap62, Jun 1, 2011.

1. bluelap62

bluelap62 New Email

I am trying to unblock my bluelap62@hotmail.com Account. It has not been compromised or hacked.

The code to unblock is being sent to a very old email address that is closed. So I will never get the code to unblock?

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

3. FSA

FSA New Email

My account is blocked and has been for a few weeks. I tried the above link with no success. I am getting desperate now. Please help.

4. THERESA

THERESA Customer Service Staff Member

The link above is for a HACKED link. You said yours is blocked. These are two different things. The above link would not help you. You need to follow the steps for a blocked account which can be found HERE

5. FSA

FSA New Email

Theresa thank you for the advice, however I have tried this link. The problem I have is that I have changed the email address I need to the code sent to and I do not get the option to change it. I don't understand why Hotmail don't have an address or number we can direct these types of issues to.

Regards,

FSA.

6. nomy2704

nomy2704 New Email

Hi I am also having this issue. I need the code but cannot access the old email account. Could you please help me with how to log into my email without the code or try to get the code sent to my phone? the email is nomy21@hotmail.com

7. Shazzalou

Shazzalou New Email

secure@microsoft.com

here we go my dad had the same problem I contacted these guys & they gave my dad a load of questions to ask & they unblocked it for him RESULT!!

8. Shazzalou

Shazzalou New Email

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.