AOL sent my email to the draft folder

Discussion in 'AOL' started by little meat a ball, Oct 21, 2008.

1. little meat a ball

little meat a ball New Email

Oct 20, 2008
    Gentlepeople, I wrote a very long letter to UPS....I did not send it, I just hit "enter". I was advised it was sent to my "draft" folder. My draft folder is empty!!! How long does it take for AOL to take a message and send it to my DRAFT FOLDER. IT HAS BEEN OVER AN HOUR, I AM STILL WAITING....OR, DOES AOL NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT.........AND JUST SAYS IT IS BEING SENT TO MY "DRAFT FOLDER". I SURE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THESE THINGS END UP.

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Aug 12, 2008
    It sounds to me that you lost the message or that it sent and you did not realize everything went OK. Saving a message to the drafts and sent mail folders should be instantaneous. If you do not see the e-mail in either folder then to be safe I'd recommend contacting UPS through the forms on their web site. There is likely a better chance they will receive your communication if you contact UPS directly through their contact forms. This is the link to the UPS Contact Forms. I hope this provides a reasonable answer to your question.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.