AOL Project Phoenix Invites

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
If you get an invite please take a moment to let everyone know what you like about the new AOL Project Phoenix email.

:thanks:

curvefan

Valued Member
Hey guys,

The invites from AOL Project Phoenix were temporarily suspended a few months ago, and that is why I haven't been able to send any recently.

If and when they allow invitations to be sent again, I will surely do so.

To the poster who pm'ed me, deadenz, I am sorry for not getting back to you, but for some reason I never saw your pm.

You will be the first to get one if I am able to at some point in the future.

curvefan

Valued Member
Telisha, I'm sure Ray will respond as well, but if your trying to revert to AOL classic mail from your luckymail.com address, I don't know if that's possible.

I checked my luckymail.com address and could find no way to switch to AOL classic.

Luckymail.com might just be considered AOL classic to begin with, not sure of that though. I know luckymail and quite a few other names were offered a while back, but I'm not sure if they are still being offered.

You can switch from a Project Phoenix account to AOL classic, simply by clicking on the "switch to aol classic mail" button, located in the top left corner of a Project Phoenix account. Clicking that button will take you to the classic AOL mail page instead of the Project Phoenix page.

Not sure if that applies to your situation or not.

Good luck.

jwriter

Valued Member
Just curious - why do people want to get invited to Project Phoenix? If I understand correctly, it has account aggregation and a Quick Bar - I don't hear anything really new here. Can someone fill me in?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Existing AOL users and the generally curious would likely want an invite.

There is something about having the latest and greatest too. :)

Maybe some of the members asking for an invite can share their reasons?