AOL and PayPal

Discussion in 'AOL' started by LynneG, Oct 14, 2011.

1. LynneG

LynneG New Email

Oct 14, 2011
    I tried valiantly to ask this question of AOL directly. I am not an AOL user and I could not contact them to ask about this. I'm hoping someone here can help.

I have a client who uses AOL as his email provider. He has not received any of 4 PayPal requests from me. I sent request number 4 to both him and his wife (she uses a different email provider) She received it but he did not. (Yes, he checked his spam) I am concerned this will be a future problem with any clients who happen to use AOL. Does anyone know of a problem sending PayPal requests to AOL customers? This has been very frustrating for both me and my client. If AOL doesn't allow PayPal requests through their system, I need to know before this occurs again. Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer on this issue.

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Aug 12, 2008
    I am not aware of any problems with PayPal emails getting through to AOL accounts?

Are you requesting payment for a service already provided?

I hate to be the pessimist but could they be avoiding having to make the payment?

You could ask that they register or provide a secondary email address (work email, Gmail, etc)

:welcome: to Email Questions!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.