Friday, August 3rd, 2012
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Rochester, NY
Thanked 517 Times in 485 Posts
tcpserver: status: 120/120
Are all of your tcpserver connections being consumed?
- Are you receiving more connections than normal?
- Has there been slow growth over time? Any historical stats?
- Are your server CPU's overloaded?
- Is is a denial of service attack?
- Is a broken mail client or spammer not closing connections?
- Are you running a qmail addon that is not working correctly?
- Check your ps output and log files for additional clues
If everything looks normal it's possible that you need to increase your number of connections or number of mail servers due to natural growth or to handle abuse.