Saturday, December 18th, 2010
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Rochester, NY
Thanked 619 Times in 581 Posts
How to check additional email accounts from my Hotmail account
To configure your Hotmail account with access to additional email accounts :
- In the top left of your Hotmail inbox click Options and select More Options :
- Under Managing your Account select Sending/Receiving email from other accounts :
- Under You can receive mail from these accounts select Add an email account :
- Click advanced options, complete the account detail fields, and then click the next button :
- If you typed in the settings correctly you should be all set!
An alternate option instead the steps above and using the hotmail web site is to check multiple email accounts using a pop3 mail program on your computer. To check a Hotmail account from your computer please follow these steps :
How do I configure my Hotmail or MSN email account to work with POP3?
For more Hotmail tips please visit our Hotmail Help Forum