Welcome to E-Mail Questions!
Our mission is to provide fast, free, and accurate answers to all e-mail questions.
Do you have a question that has not been answered in our e-mail forums
If you have not done so already the first thing you need to do is create an account
After creating your account you can ask a question by starting a New Thread
in the Help Desk
When creating a new thread please use a descriptive subject and include as much detail in the post as possible.
You can never use too many words. Examples of good information to include are:
- The full text of any error or bounce message received.
- Which e-mail service or e-mail program you are using?
- Which web browser do you use? (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, other)
- The steps you took before arriving at the problem.
- Are you able to reproduce the problem?
- Have you recently made any changes to your computer?
- Are your anti-virus, spyware detection, and firewall applications all up to date?
Detailed descriptions of problems will allow us to provide you with the fastest answers.
When you are done typing in all of the information click the submit button underneath the text edit box :
Your question will be placed into a moderation queue and published to the site after it has been approved.
We have this check in place to help us prevent spam from being posted to the forums.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!